The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2002, 11:50 PM   #1
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Favorite TMNT Comic Book Issue?

I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite issue is from any of the comics (Mirage, Image, Archies). I just bought TMNT # 17 from the original run, and I've gotta say that it's become one of my favorite issues. It stars my fave turtle and it has a really cool plot. Of course, the ending was totally unexpected, but it made me love the comic even more. Good stuff. I recommend it, especially to Mikey fans.

I really enjoyed the Raphael one-shot as well. He and Casey are so funny throughout their fight.

My favorite Archies issue is the one where the Turtles and Leatherhead have to wrestle the four-armed dude and Ace Duck (yes! he's so much cooler than Howard the Duck ). I forgot what number it is...

I don't have a favorite from the Image universe. I only have three (#2, #3, and the Savage Dragon X-over), so I can't really choose one as a favorite.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.