The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2002, 04:10 AM   #1
Raphael
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: England
Posts: 143
TMNT Vehicles

Have any of you checked the new vehicles that are planned for the TMNT? I found this site whilst trawling the web, it looks like some concept art for the toys based on the vehicles.

A motorcycle and a sewer sled, according to the description.

Edit: Silly me. I found a topic with this info already in... I wish there was an option to delete threads... *hints*
Raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.