The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Some more Lost Season/Fast Forward info

Here some replies to questions I got off Dan! He's a great guy putting up with all the questions that must have been sent in to him recently!

> Are the TMNT in the future at the start of Fast
> Forward or do they start in present day and get sent to the future
> in episode 1?

They start in present day and are teleported to the future by Cody
Jones (Casey and April's grandson, who summons the TMNT for help).

> If they’re already there does the Lost Season lead to this or not?

As far as I know, the two are entirely unrelated.

> How many episodes is “The Lost Season”?

Right now it's undecided, but it should be between 10-13 episodes.

> Was the original season 5 always 13 episodes, or was it condensed
> to that when the decision was made to make Fast Forward
> season 5 and the Tribunal story DVD only?

I'm afraid that I don't know, I haven't seen any scripts or synopses
for what was originally intended to be season 5.

> I know Fast Forward is a stand alone story arc, but in terms of
> characters is “The Lost Season” in continuity?

I would assume so, but I can't say for certain.

> Will the TMNT as characters have been through the events of “The
> Lost Season” before Fast Forward opens?

Probably, unless the scripts for FF have been doctored since it was
moved up.

> More importantly, will “The Lost Season” have affected the status
> quo when/if the TMNT return home after Fast Forward?

I'm afraid that I can't say with any authority since I haven't seen
the scripts or synopses for either season. As you may have surmised
by now, the writers are very secretive about their plans because they
do not like spoilers being released.

> With Fast Forward being 26 stand alone episodes does that mean that
> they return to the present for season 6? Or if it’s popular could
> Fast Forward be extended to cover 2 seasons?

Only time will tell.

> With Fast Forward being a new look and new direction for the show
> is there any chance you could do previews on the website like you
> did before the new show launched?

I'll be posting some style guide images from FF once I get the
scanning project done - probably in 3-4 weeks. That's all I have to
post at this time.

Thanks for writing!

Cheers!
Dan Berger


Have to say I'm glad that Fast Forward starts in the present. It makes what will already be a confusing premiere episode a little less confusing. And more importantly it allows The Lost Season a proper finale that can wrap up all the loose ends without having to worry about setting up the next season.

Really hope they do 13 episodes, they've got a lot to cover in those episodes!

Sounds like the scripts probably haven't been altered (so no more 4Kids interfering). So official continuity is Seasons 1-4, The Lost Season, Fast Forward.

Looking forward to seeing that style guide in a few weeks, should give us something to talk about!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.