The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2006, 12:04 AM   #9
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Here are some other pics of April being carried.
From Rebel without a fin:
One happy fish...

Here's Fish April :




From Enter the ratking :



And, although I searched almost all of this thread, no one ever talked about the old version of Karai in the old show... Lotus Blossom. I know that its not kara... but just like her, she's a ninja who became friend with leo, and they had almost the same relationship as in the new show. The whole honor thing.

If someone already mentionned it, I'm sorry, but I didn't saw it.

Karai...


Lotus:




I just wanted to point it out...
__________________

Last edited by Sliced; 05-22-2006 at 12:10 AM.
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.