![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Random TMNT Merchandise...You actually own!
I decided to start this thread because I was out at a comic shop and when I went to the register with my stack of TMNT comics (a bunch of Archie and 2 Mirage from the City @ War arc) he asked me if i'd be interested in any other TMNT merchandise, I said, "Yeah." and so he goes to the back and comes back with a sales sample of the TMNT cereal from 1989, a rare find, I guess. Not only is is an un-opened box of the TMNT cereal (ninja nets and TMNT marshmellows intact) but it's a "sales sample" with the promotional outlook for the cereal, ie how they are gonna pimp the TMNT cereal on a grand scale.
Pictures to follow. EDIT: To follow is now... ![]()
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 Last edited by Jester; 06-03-2013 at 06:21 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|