The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2002, 09:39 AM   #1
Lanagirl
Hench Mutant
 
Lanagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Friends are not sent here
Posts: 346
Shredder

Hello Guys... I'd like to greet you all It's been a while since i've been here. I missed you all though i bet you don't know me What's up with new TMNT episodes.... and could you please tell me what is SAIYAN???
I've been asking everyone but even my teacher has no idea of what this word is about...Phew.... English is os hard for a russian girl
and i wanna confess I'm crazy about Shredder WOOHOO I think he is very sexy and handsome and....)if you only knew how old i am) I'm not insane i just love him What do you think? Isn't he the best and the most sexy?
Lanagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.