![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
|
Dan Berger seems like such a nice fella.
Ok so I emailed Dan to ask what's up with the future of TMNT. Here's what I asked and how he responded.
> 1. Will the Turtles ever return home so that the Bishop/Stockman, > Chaplin, Karai, and Hun stories can play out? > 2. If the Turtles never return home, will Fast Forward explain all > those aspects to put an end to those arcs? Hopefully the questions around those characters will be answered in the "Ninja Tribunal" episodes that are currently airing on Comcast Video On Demand and will be released on DVD sometime in early 2007. > 3. Someone mentioned that there has been stories planned out for > seasons 6 and 7, where we would see more of Hun, Chaplin, Karai, > Bishop, and whatnot, as well as a return home? Is this information > accurate? As far as I know, there are no plans beyond the first season of Fast Forward at the moment. > Is there anyway you can relay info to Laird so he can put some > handle on this to get the Turtles back to the glory days of the > past 4 seasons? I'll forward your message, but there's little that anyone at Mirage can do to go back to the series as it was. It was failing in the ratings and the merchandise sales were dropping off dramatically, so to keep the series moving forward, a change was necessary. As much as we loved the first four seasons, the marketplace was not supporting it. Thanks for writing! Man he replies fast. Really awesome. Anyhow some of my hopes could be quenched here. Meaning a conclusion to Bishop, Stockman, and maybe Karai, Hun and Chaplin. As long as I see those stories end in the lost season, I can move onto Fast Forward without worry (no one likes abrupt endings.) However, it also saddened me to see him say that the ratings slump would possibly stop the Turtles from going back to the glory days of season 1-4. I can accept change however, as long as Karai, Bishop, Hun, Stockman are at least settled so the series can move onto new things. Here's hoping the Turtles stay on the air, but also that a fitting end is put on Bishop, Karai, Hun and Stockman at least. -X- |
|
|
|
|
|