The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
Question When have TMNT killed humans?

I've been browsing through the episodes I have on tape and I can't find any instances in which the TMNT have actually killed humans; I've seen them kill Triceratons(?), lava monsters, Y’Lyntians, Moriah's monsters, S-Gray Aliens, God of Thieves Idol, Draco, Savanti Romero, tengu guardians, and two tengu demons [Just A Note: aside from the Y’Lyntians, Draco, and Savanti Romero, the TMNT have never actually offed any major villains-P.S. Sliver was another offed major baddie but that was by the Super Turtles, not to mention Donatello did successfully kill Shredder in SAINW but that was another separate dimension matter]

But when have they actually killed humans; I've seen foot ninjas, foot techs, and foot elite all be slashed, beaten, knocked out, disabled, short-circuited, fallen off rooftops, and caught in explosions(?). But I can't say for certain whether they actually killed any?
So still the question remains, does anybody here know for certain if the TMNT have ever killed humans in the new show? This is basically quick-question/quick-answer.

Last edited by triplexxx; 12-08-2006 at 02:15 AM.
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.