The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 05:31 PM   #11
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Umm... yeah. Whatever. Shows are "crap" just cause you don't like 'em, I take it?
Winx Club has been rather good, IMO. As have other shows on the 4KidsTV block.
Yeah pretty much, GI Joe is crap, WinX Club is crap, One Piece is crap. Yes I think these shows are crap. I dislike these shows. So yes their crap. Maybe you don't think they are, fine but I'm not here to state your opinions I'm here to state mine, and mine is WinX Club sucks.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.