The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2006, 02:00 PM   #11
mikey2007
Hench Mutant
 
mikey2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaelprime View Post
I would agree with 8/9...but #8 is not Triceraton relatated. It just simply looks like an ancient scuba mask of some sort. Mainly for this reason, where are the eye holes?, because there would need to be an eye hole between the 2 'horn' holes, so im pretty sure its not a Triceraton mask.

#4 could be a Triceraton blaster, but doubtful, my guess is its some sort of speaker(dont ask me why it would be there, i have no idea haha). and i noticed one other too....


10?...NightWatcher helmet??
those are definitely triceraton items, it looks almost exactly like the toys helmet and from the cartoons.....and for ur 10...i think it looks almost like it could be Max Winters' helmet...check out his new figure...it looks like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aignatius View Post
I didn't even see that until now, I was looking at it with a darker monitor, and not enlarged it.
The only mask I saw was the samurai one, then. Okaaay. Now I think I know what you were referring to. Aaand... I think it's a Foot mask, but it looks to have a rather odd opening in the front.
at first i thought maybe it could be a foot mask as well, but then i looked again closer, and it wouldn't make sense...first off its the wrong color (brown), as well as that opening(for a mouth?) so i still have no idea what it is...i'm gonna assume its from one of the comics i never got to read, does anyone have any other ideas?
__________________

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.