![]() |
|
|
#14 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
Mr. Munroe, I just want to say...I was watching Attack of the Show on G4, and they were discussing movies of 2007, and the first movie they talked about was TMNT. Now even though I saw it coming, it didn't help any when they knocked it. Some old fart and some ****** with a perm were spewing stuff like, this movie will only be for the kids and no adults would stay and watch and thos movie could be complete suckage, not one positive word. It just makes it more clear that the public's memory of the old TMNT cartoon is keeping them from taking the movie seriously.
Please, please, assure me that this movie with shut the mouths of these nay-sayers. I don't mean to get worked up over this so damn much, but it gets me pissed off that people think of TMNT as jokes, while they're so busy throwing praise over Transformers, a franchise with an equally goofy premise. |
|
|
|
|
|