The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
some of my favourite covers...

here are some of my favourite ever TMNT covers....


its just so awesome! I dig how its made to look old...


he looks real p*ssed, like!


my fave cover from vol 2, I like the way Leo's standing


everything about this is ace, from the way its been coloured to the positioning of the characters



first Laird cover for years, its awesome! it looks so old-school....


BEST. CASEY. PIC. EVER.


I love the way its all darks, with Mikey's bandana standing out in red...


Same here. The darks, with the blood and the bandana standing out...


Crush his head, Armaggon, crush it!! great turtle in peril cover


they look so cool!

Thing is, I could probably do another 10! but i'll leave it at that....
so, what's all you guys' favourites?
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.