The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Why do some people hate the third movie so much?

I just rewatched the original movie trilogy recently to prepare myself for the new movie, and I ended up liking the third movie far more than I remembered.

Movie 3 has far less cheese than Movie 2 did, and the plot is actually pretty good. It's a shame that the Turtles costumes aren't that good, but I don't see what's wrong with the production values of the rest of the movie.

So, what were/are your thoughts on Movie 3?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.