The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
Need serious, DESPERATE, help.

Ok dudes, I need serious help. As you guys know my son has really been wanting to see these, sometimes even crying. While people at 4Kids never have to dissapoint their kids because they probably all have copies of the Lost Season episodes, others are suffering a long wait, or having to pay 9.50 extra shipping just to see the fruits of one mans labor.

I have recently gained the episodes (I'm sure I'm not the only one.) I honestly don't care what happens now, 4Kids can even be some biznitches and come throw my ass in a slammer for all I care, but as long as my son is happy, I'm happy.

What do I need? I need to know how to put these episodes (2 gigs worth,) onto a DVD so I can finally let my son watch them and see a smile on his face, which will make me uber happy. If this is a bad thing to ask and modable, then before it's modded (which I don't see why it would, since I am not providing any links to anything or anything in general here,) please let someone see this so they can PM me info.

I just need to get these episodes onto a DVD so I can watch them in my player with my son tonight. It would mean the world to me.

Tell me what program I would need if possible and where I can find a freeware version of it. I NEED HELP SO BADLY!

Help me, help my son get to see what he's been waiting to see ever since the Mystic Fury Turtles landed on store shelves.

Thanks a ton.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.