The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
tmnt trailer PSP conversion a no-go

yikes the pain of converting the new tmnt movie trailer that was posted yesterday on the psp is a hassle when it comes to .MOV and .WMV formats.

I failed converting MOV files but I was able to convert .WMV file version yet the quality was good but the audio didn't synch with the movie. this happens alot with the psp movie conversion.

So if I can get a hold of the .AVI file I can convert it.

So if you find a .AVI file of it, let me know.

Peanut, you are right bro.. The psp sucks in a way.
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.