The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who should have won the fight?
Leo deserved to win 17 19.10%
Raph deserved to win 48 53.93%
It should have been a tie 9 10.11%
I wish those two would stop fighting 15 16.85%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #11
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
Somehow it seems that beating the crap out of people who steal for a living--because they don't have any other way because the economic system is so ****ed up--seems kind of sleazy to me. I know it was a PG movie, but I'd like to see Raph beat up violent offenders and rapists, not desperate thieves.

I guess I would vote for Raph, though.
Yeah.....you tell that to Warner Bros.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.