The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
Usagi'sChick
Foot Soldier
 
Usagi'sChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ny
Posts: 137
Desperately seeking Donatello Statue?

Hello gang,
I am of course looking for the Donatello statue (Mirage is out), any ideas where else to look? Besides Ebay, since I havent seen it on ebay myself (with the exception of the group).
I am willing to pay more than market value (hint, hint)

Thanks for any thoughts, (Ie: retailers you know whom I may contact??)

__________________
"I bet he never has to look for a can opener!"
Usagi'sChick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.