The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
tilallr1
Foot Soldier
 
tilallr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Great White North
Posts: 119
Martial Arts and TMNT

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if anyone else here got into Martial Arts due to Ninja Turtles.

Almost immediately after seeing the first Turtles movie I signed up for Tae Kwon Do. Have been doing Martial Arts ever since including weaponary. After attaining my 2 Degree Blackbelt I left Tae Kwon Do (For several reasons) and studied Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, Savate. For the last few years I have been training mostly at home (if I have the time). But thinking of studying another discipline. Any suggestions.
__________________
TIL ALL ARE ONE
tilallr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.