The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
soccerstud652
Hench Mutant
 
soccerstud652's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 493
Just finished the 4 Graphic Novels...& a Few Q's

I really am not a big comic person. I did get a decent deal on the 4 Graphic Novels and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. These turtle stories have really submerged me into the world of TMNT.

The amount of brutality and serious tone is much more appreciated now that I am an adult. As a child, I grew up on the TMNT movies and the cartoon. I still enjoy watching both, but these comics have really taken me to a new level. I plan to continue reading on.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should start reading next?

I just ordered the 2 Tales of the TMNT Collected volumes and the Soul's Winter set as well.

Edit:

Just a question...the Triceratons & Search for Master Splinter story was really good. I am just wondering if it was covered at all in the new TMNT cartoon. I know it was based on the comics, so I am just wondering what exactly the new show covers.

Last edited by soccerstud652; 04-11-2007 at 09:30 PM.
soccerstud652 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.