The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #1
JAkeBlack
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 69
More Tales 37 Art In New Interview

I hope this is the best way to do this (since I didn't want to double post on my previous note about Tales 37...)

I was interviewed at Silver Bullet Comic Books "All the Rage" and as part of the interview, they are debuting another page of art from Tales of the TMNT #37 by me and the brilliant Diego. Check it out here:
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/index1.htm and then bounce over to my blog, and lemme know what you think!
__________________
myspace.com/jakeblack
JAkeBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.