The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
Janus Prospero
Hench Mutant
 
Janus Prospero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
TMNT The Collected Movie Books TPB (New Date?)

Hey all.

I was searching the internet for information on the original collected books and came across this site.

According to them the release date for the new movie's collected TPB will be July 5 (even though it says 10th in the description.) It will also be $16 retail.

Also, I soooo hope that's the cover. I love the issue #1 cover done with the movie style turtles.
__________________
Janus Prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.