The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
jenna
Mad Scientist
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
Smile Raphael - turtle of a thousand faces

Hey dudes and lady dudes

First of all, I apologise if this topic exists on another thread, but after some browsing through old threads, I ran out of patience and am starting this one.

Once again, I'm off to bed, but since I always find the most interesting conversations happen while I'm asleep (exceptin of course the contributions from my fellow Brits), I thought I would start one, this time about my favourite turtle - Raphael. In my opinion he is one of the most interesting characters ever written and would be a good case study for a psychological analysis too.

Raphael has been so differently portrayed in the various incarnations and I would like to hear everyone's opinions of the different sides to him that come out in these depictions.

I won't give my thoughts now - they will be far too long and borring and not only will typing them keep me out of bed for a while, they will bore everyone to tears so that no-one will get through reading this post and more importantly will be too knackered by reading to contribute.

So, I'm opening the floor.... please refer to comics, TV and films and any other versions you think are applicable... maybe even fanfics?

Go!

Last edited by jenna; 05-19-2007 at 03:44 PM.
jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.