The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #1
jenna
Mad Scientist
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
A question about the current comics

Someone told me that in the current comics (tales of tmnt?) that Don is tiny and Raph is a monster.... is this true??

If it is, I'm kind of upset... I like the turtles to be turtles!! I can't believe Peter Laird would allow such a thing

Can someone clear this up for me and tell me what happened to them?

Also, as Mirage is the epitome of tmnt universes, is this considered canon?
jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.