The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Raphael: Bad Moon Rising and Vampires

I gotta admit, when the previews for Raphael: Bad Moon Rising were posted on the TMNT website, I was disappointed that Raph’s mini-series would be about vampires and werewolves. I was hoping it’d be more along the lines of “Bodycount” or Raph versus the Mob in Volume Three.

I wanted to see Casey and Raph bustin’ heads. Also, does anyone else think it odd that this is about Raph and Shadow? Mikey’s the turtle closest to Shad, not Raph. What with Tales #7 “Darkness Weaves” and #12 “Paris Nocturne,” you’d think Shadow would be calling Raph Rooish.

I know it’s too soon to say, seeing how Bad Moon Rising #1 hasn’t been released yet, but does anyone think there might be a connection between the vampires of Bad Moon Rising and the vampires in Volume Four? It’s not like vampires are common bad-guys in TMNT. Thoughts, everyone?
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.