The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2007, 09:39 PM   #16
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
makes one wonder if the mirage clan doesn't like A.C. Farley.
First Laird ejects every contribution Rick Veitch made to the series, and now Farley?

Anyway, I hope Farley's stuff remains canon. He's possibly my favorite TMNT artist. His work had such a hard, dark edge to it. I'd hate to see it thrown out the window just because it wasn't "in house" (I always thought Farley was a part of that cliq, anyway?).
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.