The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2007, 01:53 PM   #21
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
Putrescent enough with the old toon Michaelangelo is a stoner crap alright . Old toon Mike was a little bit more intelligent sounding than that people. I'm tired of all the refrences to him sounding like some kind of brain dead pothead. The eightes cartoon had him sound like a surfer because that was considered "cool" back then. Alot of cartoon characters had that surfer persona back in the eighties. And I know every one is going to challenge/flame me on this too

But as to Splinter in FF...I'm still get used to his overly simplified character design. I really don't care for it. His eyebrows really stand out in a clashing sort of way that I find cringe-worthy. And yeah, he needs to lay off the soap-opras I wonder if he watches Passions on NBC. That soap is so horriable it would fry any ones brain make them act weird.
Dude I'm so kidding and seriously get over yourself and don't tell me what I can and can not post.
Btw thats a really rude statement while most stoners are annoying as hell it's really wrong to generalize people because I know plenty of stoners who are very wealthy business men and women.
Um and he does sound like he is because of how often he talks about how he "has a major case of the munchies" like in every damn episode.
Scooby Doo & Shaggy are the same exact way.
And Mike in the old toon is suposed to be a california surfer type I live in california buddy and most of the surfers are allot like what I talked about.
It's a cartoon and an opinion you don't think it's true but I do so "Don't like it don't read it".
And how to splinter looks in FF he and the turtles to me look almost exactly like how Jim Lawson draws them infact if not better so I think that says so much about everything Jim being the main artist for tmnt and all.
And as your tired of people bitching about stoner 80's surfer mike I'm tired of people complaining about splinters soaps it's stupid we get it but you know it's in the movie also...so I'd pretty much say it's not a new idea.
Splinter would sit and watch tv while the turtles where away in the old toon and archie comics as well so it's really nothing new.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.