The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,390
Andrew's old TMNT comics

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/oldcomics

Just came back from my parents' house for the first time in about seven months and they let me borrow back the TMNT scribbles I did as a kid. When I was about 10-12 I wrote a bunch of TMNT comics, then around 16 I wrote a few more (and those, actually, surprisingly, look pretty good even now... will post those later).

TMNT #0 (drawn when I was like 12, then touched up a bit when I was in junior high, the bubbles rewritten to make it a sequel to the movies)

Page 1 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt0-01.jpg
Page 2 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt0-02.jpg
Page 3 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt0-03.jpg
Page 4 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt0-04.jpg

TMNT #1 (also drawn when I was about 12, then touched up wayyy later in junior high, also with some added pages from around then... rewrote all the dialogue bubbles at that time too, mostly with the intent of making it a sequel to the movies, though now I kinda wish I hadn't)

Page 1 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-01.jpg
Page 2 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-02.jpg
Page 3 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-03.jpg
Page 4 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-04.jpg
Page 5 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-05.jpg
Page 6 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-06.jpg
Page 7 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-07.jpg
Page 8 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-08.jpg
Page 9 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-09.jpg
Page 10 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-10.jpg
Page 11 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-11.jpg
Page 12 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-12.jpg
Page 13 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-13.jpg
Page 14 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-14.jpg
Page 15 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-15.jpg
Page 16 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-16.jpg
Page 17 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-17.jpg
Page 18 : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...s/tmnt1-18.jpg

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-12-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fan comic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.