![]() |
|
|
#23 | |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Quote:
When you reflect on it and the cool factor wears off you could begin to dislike something. You know when you watch a movie and you like it the first time and then you don't the second time? It's like that. And for me Fast Forward was like a movie I watched and the first time I hated it and the second time it started to grow on me and I began to like it. Just how the TMNT movie was for me. I hope the show lasts for years to come, if they want to do more FF their welcome to it I enjoy it, but the way it ended was good and they tied up the loose ends mostly. By the end of the season Spoiler:
The only thing I see left open is Darius and the Dark Turtles. But that would easily be wrapped up in the beginning of the next season. The turtles could finish that off before they leave maybe. |
|
|
|
|
|
|