The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
TMNT I and II on ABC Family again this Sunday

I forget which time but I saw an ad for it today so I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. Interestingly enough the double feature will be airing after Austin Powers.

Of course this only matters to those of us who don't actually own the movies on DVD (and I'd have to figure at least nearly all of us have them on DVD or even VHS) and if you don't... they're dang cheap so go get 'em.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.