![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Karai's Truce
Just how well does the Foot Clan abide by its truce with the Turtles? It seems to me that those pesky ninjas tend to abide by the truce only when the TMNT have other enemies to worry about. (That, of course, being due to the writers.)
I haven’t read a whole lot of Tales yet, but it seems to me that the Foot Clan is still waging war against the TMNT in some of those issues. Do the issues fall into the time period between Shredder’s deaths and the City War? The issues I'm specifically thinking of are Tales #2 “Seeds of Destruction”, #11 “The Quick and the Dead”, #22 “Change of Power”, #25 “Kung-Fu Theatre”, and #33 “The Bait.” If anyone could help clear this up for me, I’d be grateful. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| karai |
|
|