The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
What if all we had was FF?

I'm interested to know what you guys and gals think. If the current 4kids turtles series had been animated in the FF style, would there still be so much dislike for Fast Forward? Or vice versa. If FF had been animated the way the first 5 seasons were, would there be as many haters out there? I mean if the stories had been similar but the style for the first 5 seasons had been the same as FF.

I've read many gripes on the drawing style and many others about the tone change. There was a definate tone change but I wonder if it would have been such a big deal had the animation been the same.

Personally, I don't mind FF. It definately isn't my favorite but it's... ok. I feel that we fans wouldn't be so divided on the matter had the animation been the same.
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.