The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
Merch Suggestion

I'll bet I'm not the first one to ask... but is there a possibility of getting black Technodrome T-Shirts? I'd love to rock out some 'drome apparel and support the only forum I've ever made more than a dozen posts on, but like my man Johnny Cash, I'm the Man In Black sort.

I see the black hat, but frankly I look like a fool in baseball caps.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.