The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
Leo2007
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 36
Would you want to see some of the acolytes again in season 7?

Personally, I would love it.

I think them showing up individually for individual episodes would be alright with me. We never had the chance to learn much about them so I hope we do at some point.

Maybe there could be a Leo-centric episode where he goes to Africa and meets up with Firachi. Or we could have a Raph-centric episode where Joy actually takes him up on his offer and comes to New York to visit the guys and hang out with Raph.

Just some ideas for them. Besides, I much rather see the acolytes again than see the ninja tribunal, again. Sorry, but I never cared too much for any of the ninja tribunal members at all.
Leo2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.