The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #21
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
I don't think the Turtles should ever be killed off, unless it's some kind of "what if" or alternate timeline story or something. When I see the old turtles in the comics, I kind of just assume that they all lived to old age.
Well, Don's frontispieces always make it seem like Leo and Mike die at a very old age, so I doubt they were murdered or anything. But I'm pretty sure Raph dies much earlier than the rest because he appears much younger than the other turtles in Don's frontispieces for the recently released TPB of Tales Vol. 1. It's still possible that he dies of cancer or some other natural cause, but I'm willing to bet he gets murdered if he does die earlier than the rest.
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.