The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
What was that robot episode?

I remember years ago seeing an episode of the old toon when I was a kid. It was one of the episodes that was on the tapes that came from Burger King. It had this blue robot and there was a part where he was deactivated, and April snuck into a lab where he was. Then it ended with robots shooting lasers at the TMNT at a carousel, at an amusement park.

What episode was that? All I know is I really liked it when I was a kid.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.