The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
what happened to the turtle blimp?

Apologies if this has been asked about before but I've never seen anyone mention it. But what happened to the turtle blimp? I'm still in the middle of season 6 but I noticed that there have been situations in which they could have used it but didn't. Like in Donatello Trashes Slash, they could have used the blimp to get into the Channel 6 building (the forcefield was only halfway), but of course they had grappling hooks.
And then there's the Adventures in Turtle Sitting where they got a ride out to that island with April and the Channel 6 copter. That's when I noticed that I don't even remember the last time the turtle blimp was even used. Was it destroyed in season 5 or 4?
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.