The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2008, 03:05 AM   #11
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
I'm wondering how many times the TMNT have encountered Usagi in comics.

First there was the clash between Usagi and Leo in Turtle Soup.
Secondly Usagi and Leo clash again in Usagi #10 of volume 1.
In volume 2 of Usagi in 3 issues the TMNT and Usagi join forces. One of the turtles mentiones though that Leo and Usagi have met 3 times before. I think I read somewhere that they both appeared together in a Critters issue but I'm not sure. Can someone help me out please?
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ask a question, ban etsyturtle2, comic discussion, questions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.