The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
Shred Head
Hench Mutant
 
Shred Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by syk_skillz View Post
Thought they canceled the DTV movie
They canned the Imagi movie that was going to be a strict adaptation of issue one and prequael to the 2007 movie. I think its one of either four things.

1. There going ahead with the TMNT mirage issue one adaptation but with a diffrent animation studio probraly 2D animated.

2. This one I think is the most likley a DTV based on the current animated cartoon. Would be a awesome since we are getting only 13 episodes this season.

3. An Old Toon movie which wold be a dream come true for me and I'm sure many others. I'm mostly rooting for this one.

4. There isn't one Wizard/Toyfair just doesn't know WTF there talking about sadly it wouldn't be the first time either.
__________________

"Cold steel meets hot flesh! Thats why they call me Slash!"
Shred Head is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.