The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
TMNT Intro Edit 2

A while back I did a quick video edit, cutting the 2003 series intro to the 1987 theme song. I got kinda curious lately to see if it would work the other way around, so I did another one the other day, this time cutting the 1987 intro and clips from the show to the 2003 theme song. I don't think it worked as well (and it probably would have turned out a bit better if I put more time into it) but I figured some of you guys might be interested, so here it is:

__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.