The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2002, 06:09 AM   #1
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Östersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Secret of the Ooze

Yay, I found it on Direct Connect! Haven't seen the whole movie since... 93 perhaps?
Wow, I'd forgotten how little they use their weapons... Was any of them (except Dons) shown more than twice?
And it was way fo funny. Or should I say funny in the "wrong" way. Basically the only "funny" thing I thought was actually funny was the arm coming up when Keno noticed the nunchucks
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.