The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Revamped with some new goodies

Hello hello! For those who don't know me, I'm Ryona. I'm not new, but I haven't posted for so long that I might as well be. haha!

For those who do remember me, a hardy cowabunga and goongala to you all.
I've wandered to the far corners of the Internet, and decided to return to my roots... The Technodrome.

...Actually KROW invited me to his group, which got me posting here again, so you know who to kill now. lol

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited to be back. Things have been so stagnant for a while that life got pretty boring.
But there's been some changes as of late, including my past girlfriend and I getting back together again (yeah, I'm a bisexual woman. Deal with it), so I'm in a particularly cheery mood! Decided that getting active in the Technodrome again would also add to the feeling of renewed life.
And with the true meaning and symbolism of Halloween (according to its Pagan roots), it's just about the right time for new beginnings.


So, that all said, here's some goodies!
This is an old project of mine which I picked up again not too long ago. Did a hell of alot of editing along with adding some new stuff. And what I'm showing here is just a portion of the project.
Incase you haven't guessed it, I'm making a videogame.
Let me know what you think. ..Like, what you really think. No need to sugar-coat it. I'm looking for constructive critisism. I want to do the best I can with this project, so tell me what YOU think I can improve on and what I could add or change.

Oh, and all these graphics are made by me pixel by pixel on MS Paint. ... which is a loooong process. So please, if you want to use my sprite work for anything, don't just rip them. Please ask me first. I'm usually totally cool with people using my artwork as long as I know what they're going to do with it.







And here's a chibi Benvenuto for the fun of it! haha

  Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fan game, sprites


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.