The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Did they cancel the Global Missions wave?

I just went to Playmates website and unless I'm remembering wrong, didn't they have pics of the Global mission Turtles there?

http://www.playmatestoys.com/turtleshome/#/toycatalog/

Now I don't care that the Turtles didn't come out because they were crap, but I really liked that mutant Gorilla and Lizard they showed, and its a shame if those two toys don't come out.

Oddly enough they still show those other two Aliens that only came out in the UK, and the Spider and Mole mutants from the Sub Sewer lines are still there.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.