The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #11
maybop
Random Punk
 
maybop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tomahawk, WI
Posts: 15
I just spent most of the night going through this thread (I was waiting to get aprooved so what the heck!) and I was wonder if anyone could get me shots of Michelangelo when he turns human.

I found a real life version of him and I wanna make something with pics of both.
maybop is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.