The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
I, too, thought it was odd that no one died. Tales is so back-and-forth about violence, swearing. I mean last month every other word was ****, and this month we get, like, "imbecile" and "doofus" and stuff.

Not much to say about Jim Lawson's art this month. I wish he didn't rush so much. I really did like his art of the Turtles at the start of Vol. 4, but now everything is stylized way too much. Or too little. Please Jim, bring back rulers and rounded body parts.

I do notice, however, that Mike is getting a bit more screen time in the comics these days. I can't complain about that.

It was a cute story, but... wow, I never thought I'd say this. Tales is getting almost a little too sappy at times for me! I mean ... we know they're a family. We're never allowed to forget. I really liked how, in Vol. 4, the Turtles got kind of split up for a while ... you know there will be a nice reunion when they get back together, but it won't be too maudlin.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion, tales of the tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.