![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
|
AH-HA! I see what has happened. My automatic homeland-defenses were raised when you said "the April O'Neil "walkabout" issue that Tristan mentioned in a different thread." and I thought - initially - that you had invented an issue where April comes to Australia and literally goes "walkabout" to give me another ol' fashioned Tupper ribbing. Hence my response. If you hadda linked me up so my brain didn't have to work and be as well as half fearing some sort of patented Road Runner style trap of your evil genius level designs I would've been sweet
Ultimately, said April issue, if the example I pointed to was correct, is a Berger written issue out next month, with Jim Lawson on art. Dan IS doing the art for December's issue though, which involves the farmhouse, the Foot, and lots of snow. And it was in this thread. Not another.
__________________
Still alive (somehow)... tristansbones.bsky.social and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| comic discussion, volume 4 |
|
|