The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
Not So Teenage Terd-le
Random Punk
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Corona, California
Posts: 23
Tales of the TMNT 61

Wow!! Issue 60 last week and 61 today!! That is something I will not let myself get used to!!
I thought the best part of this issue was the Ducktales reference! I thought I was the only one who still used that!
Not So Teenage Terd-le is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion, tales of the tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.