The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
Ron's TMNT Room

It's not done yet, as I still have some stuff to add on the walls. Also, my special project is almost done with one of the movie props. I'll make sure to post it when it's completed!

Enjoy!







I have alot of doubles stored in my closet as well! It's hard with a small room of only 9x11.

Thanks for looking,
Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.