The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2002, 09:11 AM   #1
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
If a Turtle Died??????

What would you dudes and dudettes do if one of the turtles died in the new series. I would go on a Hunting spree looking for laird. I mean i couldent watch the show without all 4 of the guys, it just wouldetn seem right. I wouldent be able to eat pizza anymore, i wouldent even be able to say the word Ninj a agian.


well enough imagination, your thoughts?
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.