The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2002, 11:24 AM   #11
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
movies

To me, I will always remember the cartoon as the theme I like of the Turtles.
Krang, Shredder, Bebop, Baxter, Rocksteady, the Turtles, Splinter, April, Irma...they're all characters that made the cartoon.

The only reason I like the movies are because of the Turtles...the whole fact that not alot of the familiar characters from the cartoon weren't in them is not to my liking.

But hey, what can I say? It's all Turtles....it's good
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.