The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #11
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior
 
FlawedCoil82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 523
Well I finally got to watch this on my DVR. I will say that 4Kids redeemed themselves for the horrible BTTS with this. All the turtles fought and they weren't in any special uniforms or anything. I laughed when Ch'rell punched OT Shredder/Krang and said "Restrain these buffoons!" My thoughts, exactly. And then it was funny when Hun asked Raphael who he was talking to.

I didn't like that Hun never got changed back to human. I really liked everything up until Shredder grew really tall at the end. I wanted to see a good, final martial arts battle between the turtles and Shredder (although he was unfairly outnumbered). So that final battle was a dissappointment. I wanted an old school 2k3 style fight scene against Shredder. So this, by no means, had one of the better fights from the entire series. However, I did like this movie much better than BTTS and most of FF (and even the bad episodes from 2K3). I'd definitely buy it if it came out on dvd though. I am going to watch it again later tonight so I can get a better feel for it and see what all I missed. Overall, I was pleased with it and found it to be a much better ending than the wedding episode.
Jack
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
4kids, episode discussion, fred wolf series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.